If you are a high school senior who has demonstrated the academic ability to tackle college-level classes, you can enroll at NCC through our Concurrent Enrollment program. Earn credits to get a jump start on college or to fulfill requirements for graduating high school.
- Visit your school guidance counselor to get approval to participate in Concurrent Enrollment.
- Meet with an NCC Admissions Officer on the phone or in person, to discuss your enrollment, course pre-requisites and any questions you might have.
- Download and complete the appropriate Concurrent Enrollment application form. You will need signatures from a parent or guardian; a guidance counselor or principal and the Superintendent of your school district.
- Complete the Northampton Community College application form. Submit the form to NCC's Admissions Office online, by mail or in person, along with a $25 fee.
- Request that an official copy of your high school transcript (with SAT and/or PSSA scores if available) be sent directly from your high school to NCC's Admissions Office.
- You may need to take the Northampton English or Math placement tests if you are taking a class with a pre-requisite that is not satisfied by the SAT or PSSA.
You're In! Now What?
- Register for your class. Meet with an Admissions Officer and submit a course registration form to NCC's Office of Records and Registration.
- Pay your tuition. Bills are handled through the college's Bursar's Office.
- Buy your books. Bring your course schedule with you to one of NCC's campus bookstores and the staff will help you find what you need. You can also purchase your books online.
- Get your Student ID. Click here for information about obtaining your Spartan Card.
- Go to class. Throughout every stage of the admissions process, Northampton staff members and faculty are available to help you. Now it's up to you to take the next step - through the doorway of your classroom.