To be eligible for consideration for Federal and State financial aid, you must be
- A United States citizen or eligible non-citizen (i.e. possess a valid green card and social security number).
- A high school graduate or have a recognized General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Enrolled as a student in an eligible degree or certificate program.
- An undergraduate student who has not earned a bachelor's degree (except for student loans).
- Not in default on any previous student loan nor owe a refund on any Federal or State grant previously received.
- Making satisfactory academic progress as defined by Northampton Community College and/or the provider of the financial aid.
- Registered for Selective Service (if required).