Student Leadership Events on the Main Campus
EMERGING STUDENT LEADERS SEMINARS:
- Free delicious meals will be served at all sessions
- Two convenient times: 11:00 to 12:15. or 3:30 to 4:45
- Attend the first 4 sessions and receive a framed certificate plus a free ticket to the 5 course Etiquette Luncheon on 10/31/13.
- All sessions will be held in the Student Life Zone. College Center
- Seating is Limited, arrive early
- Question contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thurs, Oct 24th
Topic: Meet Successful NCC Alumni
Recent NCC graduates will discuss their career path, success stories and pitfalls.
Date: Thurs, Oct 31th
Topic: Etiquette Luncheon
Enjoy a five course wait served meal and learn which fork to use before your first formal function.
LEADERSHIP SPRING 10-WEEK LEADERSHIP PROGRAM:
The free, 10-week, non-credit Leadership Program includes:
- FREE Tuition, Books, Lodging & Materials
- NO Tests, Quizzes, Papers or Grades
- FOOD Provided for Every Session
- Goes on your TRANSCRIPT
- Most Sessions Held OFF CAMPUS
- Meet HIGH-PROFILE Community Leaders
- Looks Great on your RESUME
- PRIVATE GRADUATION Ceremony
Applications for the Spring 2014 Leadership Class must be submitted by 11/22/13. Spring Leadership Course information sessions will be held in CC285 on Wed. 10/23 4-4:45PM and in CC291 on Thurs. 11/14 at 11AM and 3:30PM.
For more information, contact:
Frank Pologruto, Director of Student Life (email@example.com) or Christina Turissini, Student Life Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)