School-Age Child Care Specialized Diploma/SACC (9 credits)
Designed for teachers employed in school-age child-care centers and/or students interested in working in before/after school programs. When completed, you will be prepared to apply for the PA SACC Credential and have the skills and knowledge to apply for the PA School-Age Professional Credential.
The SACC Specialized Diploma consists of three courses. Upon successful completion of the specialized diploma you will receive 9 credits toward an ECE Certificate or Associate Degree.
- Must be taken in sequence with the same instructor
- Must be sections specifically offered for the School-Age Specialized Diploma
SACC Specialized Diploma consists of the following courses in this sequence:
- EARL102 School-Age Child Development and Learning
- EARL103 School-Age Child, Family, and Community
- EARL104 School-Age Child Care Profession
The SACC's nine credits apply toward the Early Childhood Education: Infant to Grade Four Associate Degree (PDF).