Request a Book
Request an Article
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Procedure:
- Material may be requested from another library (interlibrary loan) by NCC faculty, staff and currently enrolled credit students only.
- Request forms may be obtained at the Reference or Circulation Desks or at the links above.
- Return completed paper request forms to the Reference Librarian on duty.
- Libraries will not loan original copies of periodicals, or audiovisual materials such as CDs and DVDs.
- There may be a fee for a book if the lending library charges NCC.
- After notification, materials may be picked up and returned at the Circulation Desk at either the Bethlehem or Monroe campus libraries.
- Please be aware that this procedure may take up to two (2) weeks.
Use Access Pennsylvania or WorldCat to identify specific titles.