Earn your GED® or learn English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Most of our classes are free to qualifying adults.
- Classes are located in Northampton, Monroe, Pike and Wayne counties.
- Our students come from many countries and varied backgrounds.
General Educational Development / Adult Basic Education (ABE)
This program is designed for adult learners who need to improve their basic skills in the areas of math, reading, and writing in preparation to take the GED test. View our GED/ABE course catalog here.
GED Test Center
We are pleased to offer the computer-based GED Test at the Fowler Family Southside Center. For information and details, please visit this page.
English as a Second Language (ESL)
These classes are designed for individuals who are non-native speakers of English and who want to improve their ability to communicate in English at home or at work. These classes emphasize all areas of the English language, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing. View our ESL course catalog here.
It's easy to sign up for any of our programs:
- Using the list below, find the phone number or email address for the county you live in, and contact our staff in that county.
- You will be given information on how to sign up for classes.
Fowler Family Southside Center - Northampton County
Classes held at additional locations throughout Northampton County
Monroe Campus - Monroe County
Classes held at additional locations throughout Monroe County
Honesdale Career Link - Pike & Wayne Counties
Want to be a volunteer?
Make a difference in your community. Volunteer as a tutor and help teach adults the skills they need to improve their lives. All tutors must attend a Volunteer Tutor Orientation and complete a free online course. For more information, please call or email Tutor Coordinator Kathy Rector at 610.332.6424 / firstname.lastname@example.org