Upcoming Programs and Events
View a list of upcoming Career Services events and programs.
- Professional Edge Certificate Events (PDF)
- LVCCE – region’s largest job fair
- HealthCare Industry Job Fair (Bethlehem)
- All Industry Monroe Campus Spring Job Fair
- All Industry Bethlehem Campus Spring Job Fair
Completed Reference File Packet
Download Now (PDF)
Making career decisions is one of the most challenging tasks your student faces in college and throughout life. The more time and effort a student puts into career development the more likely he or she is to reach a satisfying decision.
The Career Services Office assists students and alumni in the development of career plans and job search strategies that can be used throughout their career. We offer a variety of programs and services to educate students and alumni about the job search process and the world of work including:
- Workshops on resume and cover letter development, researching employers, preparing for the job interview, and navigating the job search.
- Employer information sessions
- Career fairs
- Business dining etiquette luncheon.
- Career library
- Career Planning I course
In addition, our career library offers students a vast selection of career resources.
Encourage your student to use the many resources we offer. By allowing him or her to explore our services, you will be encouraging independence and initiative-taking, which are vital skills in the job marketplace.
If you would like more information about how you can support your student's career development, visit the following links for parents and family members.