Fully Online Courses
All online courses are facilitated by an instructor, with regular instruction and participation so you feel like you are part of a class, but receiving individual attention. Fully online classes are not self-paced. Course content is typically provided to students in weekly modules. View current list of fully online courses here.
- Course codes include courses sections starting with W, V, or Y.
- W – Traditional length (15-weeks) courses (courses begin at the start of the Fall or Spring semesters). These courses are condensed to 10 weeks during the Summer semester.
- V – Shorter-length (7.5-10 weeks) Courses can begin at various times in the semester. Most but not all V sections begin mid-semester.
- Y – Shorter-length (4 weeks) courses offered in the Winter semester.
Hybrid courses combine online experiences with on-ground experience – online interactions/discussions, assignments, and assessments with some on-campus meeting times. Hybrid courses in the sciences (Biology and Chemistry) have on-campus labs.
- Course codes include course sections starting with T or 7.
- T – On-ground learning experiences take place at the Bethlehem campus.
- 7 – On-ground learning experiences take place at the Monroe campus.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
APPLY TO NCC NOW with our online application.
Students Living Out of State
Northampton Community College is an accredited institution of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and is authorized by the state of Pennsylvania.
As a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements NCC offers online courses and internships to students located in other SARA member states, in accordance with the provisions of SARA. View more information.