Click here for information on support services being offered during the Fall 2020 semester, in response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak.
Online students are welcome to utilize all campus resources including fitness centers, student organizations, workshops, counseling services, and more. We also encourage you to take advantage of the many college services and resources that are available to you online:
- Academic Advising Office - Academic planning, transfer planning, and course registration assistance
- Bookstore – order textbooks and supplies online
- Career Services Office - Career and major exploration, resume writing help, job and internship search assistance, and more
- Disability Services - Accommodations for online courses
- Learning Center - Online tutoring, writing assistance, and academic coaching
- Library - Online research databases, research guides, writing guides, and more