Apply to NCC
If you're an active duty military member or veteran, you must complete the same online application forms as new students. If you have already attended NCC at any time in the past, apply as a Returning Student.
NCC Veteran Stories
Watch a video about NCC's own Band of Brothers above. Use the link below to watch videos of Veterans sharing their oral history.
Veterans Oral History
ATTENTION: Veterans Receiving Chapter 30, 1606, 1607 and VRAP MGIB Benefits must use WAVE to submit monthly verifications of enrollment.
Why Should I Use WAVE?
- You must use WAVE to self-verify your attendance on the last calendar day of each month you are attending classes
- Your monthly education benefit will be deposited into your specified bank account within 5 to 10 business days. VA no longer sends paper checks.
- WAVE (Web Automated Verification of Enrollment) is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- You can check on the status of your record, and report changes to your enrollment directly to VA.
- WAVE is the only system available to students World-Wide.
How Do I Use WAVE?
- Go to www.gibill.va.gov
- Follow the log-in instructions.
- The best day to verify is the last day of the month, even if it is a Saturday or Sunday.
- WAVE by phone is available at 1.877.838.2778