NCC would like to offer the Dual Enrollment Ambassador Scholarship to an exceptional dual enrollment student who values the opportunity to have taken a dual enrollment course and understands the benefits of the dual enrollment program. DE Ambassadors should have great communication skills and be relatable to current dual enrollment students. This is a great opportunity for students to step into a leadership position on campus and help others be successful.
- Student must have completed at least 1 Dual Enrollment course with NCC as a high school senior
- Student must have an overall High School GPA of 2.5 or higher and NCC cum GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Student must have graduated high school and be attending NCC taking at least 9 credits
- Must be a Northampton or Monroe County resident and have attended high school in one of these counties
*Please note this scholarship is offered to one student from Northampton County and one student from Monroe County each fall.
Students should complete the Dual Enrollment Ambassador Scholarship Application and submit it by March 15 th.
Finalists will be notified by College Connections Specialist to schedule an in-person interview. Finalist should come dressed to impress prepared to share the following:
- A copy of your resume. Be sure to include any leadership, employment, community service positions.
- Highlights of your dual enrollment experience
- Share your career/college goals. What inspired you to take this path?