Ready to take the next step?
If you're ready to get started with Dual Enrollment, follow the steps below to apply and register for classes. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or join us for an upcoming virtual Dual Enrollment Information Session!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Talk to your School Counselor to see if you're eligible and learn about course options and times
- Complete the FREE online Dual Enrollment application. Use this document to help get you started.
- Submit the FERPA and Approval Form (PDF) with all signatures to email@example.com.
- Have your high school send a copy of your official high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Look for your acceptance email and save the important information it includesl You'll receive it within 24 hours of submitting your application.
- Register for classes!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Option 1: Attend an NCC Registration Event - RSVP here.
- These 30 minute small group appointments are held frequently during registration periods. During these sessions, students will have the opportunity to speak directly with a College Connections Specialist and register for the classes they are interested in.
- Option 2: Register on your own via your Workday Student Portal.
Lost your acceptance letter or can't remember your password?
It's ok. If you need to reset your password or have misplaced your NCC Student ID/Password, simply email the NCC HelpDesk at HelpDesk@northampton.edu to get the information you need. Be sure to include your full name and student ID number (if you have it).