Congrats on the decision to continue your education at NCC! You've already gotten a head start on earning college credits, and now you can continue saving money on your education because we offer the lowest cost per credit in the state of Pennsylania. If that's not enough, statistics show that 88% of high school dual enrollment students go on to earn their college degree within 6 years, and our credits transfer to over 45 colleges and universities across the country, including all PASSHE schools. We're so glad you chose NCC, welcome to the Spartan Family!
Below are your next steps in your NCC journey:
- Check your NCC email for important information often. For instruction on how to access your email and other resources, click here or watch this short video.
- Complete the Change of Major Request in your Workday Student Portal. This prompts NCC in communicating with you as a future NCC degree seeking student. You will be assigned a Success Navigator to assist you throughout this journey. To complete your Change of Major request, follow the steps below or refer to this quick reference guide.
- From the homepage in your Workday Student Portal, click the “Academics” icon under “Applications”.
- Under “Academic Records”, click “More” to expand list, and select “Change or Declare a New Major”
- Create a Request – In the “Request Type choose “All” and choose “Request to declare or change my major” then click “OK”
- Complete all fields on the next screen
- When all questions on the form are answered, click “Submit”
- Attend one of NCC’s Open House, Information Sessions, and/or Campus Tours.
- Complete & Submit the FAFSA and PHEAA forms. Students can beging completing these forms Oct. 1st of their senior year. If you need help, please contact our Financial Aid department, and they will be happy to assist you.
- Apply for NCC Scholarships. NCC has one of the largest community college scholarship programs in the country. Each year we award over 800 different scholarships to our students, so apply today! Typically, scholarships open in mid-spring for the upcoming Fall and Spring semesters.
- Register for Orientation Visit our orientation page to select a date. This option is only for High School Seniors.