Congrats on the decision to continue your education at NCC! You've already gotten a head start on earning college credits, and now you can continue saving money on your education because we offer the lowest cost per credit in the state of Pennsylania. If that's not enough, statistics show that 88% of high school dual enrollment students go on to earn their college degree within 6 years, and our credits transfer to over 100 programs throughout the country. We're so glad you chose NCC, welcome to the Spartan Family!
Below are your next steps in your NCC journey:
- Check your NCC email for important information often. For instruction on how to forward this to your personal email account please visit the “Help” area in MyNCC.
- Complete the Change of Major form. This prompts NCC in communicating with you as a future NCC degree seeking student. You will be assigned a Success Navigator to assist you throughout this journey.
- Attend one of NCC’s Open House, Information Sessions, and/or Campus Tours.
- Complete & Submit the FAFSA and PHEAA forms. Make sure to complete these forms by October 1st of your senior year. If you need help, please contact our Financial Aid department, and they will be happy to assist you.
- Apply for NCC Scholarships. NCC has one of the largest community college scholarship programs in the country. Each year we award over 800 different scholarships to our students, so apply today!
- Register for Orientation Visit our orientation page to select a date. This option is only for High School Seniors.