If you've been accepted as an NCC Dual Enrollment Student or are a current Dual Enrollment Student looking to attend NCC after you graduate, here is some helpful information regarding next steps to officially enroll.
Upload Your Completed FERPA Form & Send Your Transcript
In order to formally complete the acceptance process, you'll need to upload your completed FERPA form to your Workday student portal and request your high school transcript be sent to email@example.com from your High School Counselor.
Register for Courses
- Spring: November
- Summer: March
- Fall: April
Explore Our Honors Program
If you have a 3.5 GPA and/or are ranked in the top 20% of your graduating class, consider applying for the NCC Honors Program. Click here to learn more.
Take Advantage of Disability Services
Dual Enrollment Disability Services offers a variety of support and guidance to both prospective and current students with disabilities. We encourage academically qualified students with disabilities to take advantage of our educational programs and activities. Click here to learn more.
If you're a graduating senior who is interested in attending NCC after High School, you'll need to complete the Change of Major Request in your Workday Student Portal. To do this, follow the steps below or refer to this quick reference guide.
- From the homepage in your Workday Student Portal, click the “Academics” icon under “Applications”.
- Under “Academic Records”, click “More” to expand list, and select “Change or Declare a New Major”
- Create a Request – In the “Request Type choose “All” and choose “Request to declare or change my major” then click “OK”
- Complete all fields on the next screen
- When all questions on the form are answered, click “Submit”
Once your completed form is received, our team will be in touch with additional steps required for enrolling.
For students who are interested in one of NCC’s selective admissions programs, you'll need to begin the application process ASAP to ensure consideration for the next program start date. NCC's selective programs include:
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Funeral Service Education
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Veterinary Technician