View the following updates related to Residence Life at Northampton Community College:
- March 25, 2020 - Shelter and Stay Update
- March 20, 2020 - Retrieving Personal Belongings
- March 13, 2020 - Residence Life Visitation Update
- March 12, 2020 - Residence Life Spring Break Update
Frequently Asked Questions
The Housing & Residence Life main office will be closed until further notice. Housing staff will be responding to e-mail communications. Please e-mail the Housing & Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. In case of an emergency, please contact Public Safety at 610-861-5588. Please visit the Housing and Residence Life webpage.
1. If I am an international student or do not have a place to go, can I stay in the residence halls?
Information has been sent to all residents. Residents should contact Housing & Residence Life if they have extenuating circumstances, and the staff will discuss possible options.
2. I’m feeling sick, what should I do?
If you have a fever 100.4 and above, call your doctor immediately. If you have been diagnosed, please register with Health Center at 610-861-5365. If you are unable to do your studies, you should notify your instructor.
3. What is NCC’s policy on refunding room and board for the period of time the college has moved to remote instruction?
We understand there are many questions about this topic. Given the rapidly evolving nature of this situation, our priority has been implementing the decisions recently announced and communicating with regard to our community's health and wellness. Please be assured that we are also actively discussing this issue and plan to update students and families soon.