Accelerated Office Skills Program
In response to today’s changing job market, CBI is offering a virtual certificate program that will allow learners to gain skills to facilitate a move to a new career, or help keep skills fresh in these uncertain times. Whether you want to improve your computer and technical skills, or make a change to managing and leading in an office environment, our Accelerated Office Skills Program has the flexible options you need to design a program to achieve your goal.
Improving Technical Competence - (All workshops are 8 hours; two 4-hour sessions)
• Microsoft Excel – Beginning – June 8-9
• Microsoft Excel – Intermediate – June 22-23
• Microsoft Word – Beginning – July 6-7
• Microsoft Word – Intermediate – July 27-28
• Microsoft PowerPoint – Beginning – August 18-19
• Microsoft PowerPoint – Intermediate – September 8-9
Understanding Yourself - (All workshops are 4 hours)
• Your Work Preferences / Working Well with Others – July 21
• Your Strengths / Connecting Your Natural Talents to Any Work Environment – August 21
Building Solid Working Relationships - (All workshops are 4 hours)
• Using Emotional Intelligence to Create Shared Understanding – June 18
• Using Emotional Intelligence to Work through Conflict – June 25
• Using Social Style to Better Understand Your Colleagues – July 16
Moving to Management - (All workshops are 4 hours)
• Creating the Mindset of a Manager / Leader – August 3
• Understanding Motivation – August 17
• Setting Employees Up for Success – September 2
• Using Goals to Focus Work and Grow Employees – September 14
Program Fees: 4-hour programs - $149, 8-hour programs - $279
✓ Instruction will be completely online using the Blackboard platform and will consist of lecture, learner participation and independent assignments.
✓ Learners may enroll in one course or as many as they desire.
✓ Learners will receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each completed class.
✓ A certificate will be awarded when the learner completes 40 total training hours in any combination of workshops.