Developing the Leader Within You
In 2013, Leadership Lehigh Valley (LLV) became a program of Northampton Community College's Center for Business & Industry (CBI). CBI is proud to include LLV as part of its highly regarded Executive and Leadership Development division led by Don Robertson and Donna Goss.
In the late 1980's, several business and community leaders identified the need to provide a program that would educate future community advocates and from that LLV was created. These visionary founders began to identify men and women who could impact not-for-profit organizations and social service agencies. The program focused on preparing individuals for board service and for using their managerial and leadership skills to make the Lehigh Valley a better place for all.
Building on the base of a solid program CBI researched, surveyed and redesigned LLV. The result is a completely revamped and refocused program which successfully launched in 2014.
LLV continues to be a distinctive forum for leadership development, regional and nonprofit education and networking. In addition to its commitment to develop leadership capability in those participating, this program stresses applying leadership skills to benefit the community through service.
Participants in the program will...
- Learn the best practices of effective leaders in order to benefit their organizations;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the problems, opportunities and resources existing within the communities of the Lehigh Valley;
- Identify a field of community involvement for which they can advocate, support and/or serve
For information on Leadership Lehigh Valley:
- Contact Jeff Scheck - 610.861.5064 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coleen Seng - 610.861.5590 or email@example.com
Leadership Lehigh Valley is partially underwritten through the generosity of J. G. Petrucci Company, Inc.