Hours of Operation
Weeks of August 3 & 10
- Monday: 9 am – 4 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am – 4 pm
- Wednesday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Thursday: 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 2 pm
Arriving on Campus
If you need to come to the Enrollment Center on campus to resolve your issues or address your needs, here’s the process you’ll need to follow.
- Upon arrival to campus, you should go to the Student Enrollment Center (SENC) door that faces Green Pond Road (closest to the visitor’s parking lot).
- After arriving at the SENC, you will be asked to register for the appropriate service(s) through a brief questionnaire. You will then be placed into a virtual queuing system.
- Once in the queue, you will need to wait in your car or in College Center 220/Laub Lounge for the next available NCC staff member.
- Our queuing system will text you (so you need to bring your cell phone with you) when someone in the SENC is ready to serve you.
- After receiving the text, you will proceed to the appropriate SENC door for COVID screening.
- During this COVID screening, you will have a temperature check, and will answer a series of questions related to possible COVID exposure or infection
- After you complete the COVID screening, you will be directed to the appropriate department for assistance; those who do not successfully complete the COVID screening will be directed to depart campus and return when symptom free.
- In order to best follow social distancing protocols, you will be expected to access services alone. In extraordinary circumstances, you may bring one guest.
- Social distancing will be enforced through floor markings and removal of some seating
- Guests and staff will all be required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth for the entirety of their visit for their safety and the safety of others.