Hours of Operation
Weeks of August 3 & 10
- Monday: 9 am – 4 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am – 4 pm
- Wednesday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Thursday: 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 2 pm
Arriving on Campus
If you need to come to the Enrollment Center on campus to resolve your issues or address your needs, here’s the process you’ll need to follow.
- Upon arrival, students should go to the main entrance door at Keystone Hall (closest to the flagpoles.)
- Before entering Keystone Hall, guests will have a temperature check and will answer a series of questions related to possible COVID exposure or infection
- After you successfully complete the COVID screening, you will be directed to either the Advising suite or the Enrollment services windows, depending on what services you need; those who do not successfully complete the COVID screening will be directed to depart campus and return when symptom free.
- Social distancing will be enforced through floor markings and removal of some seating.
- Guests and staff will all be required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth for the entirety of their visit for their safety and the safety of others.
- In order to best follow social distancing protocols, students are expected to access services alone. In extraordinary circumstances, a student may bring one guest.