DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations Awareness
We are pleased to be partnering with the National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (PETE) to provide free DOT HazMat Transportation Regulations for business and industry hazmat employees. Registrants must be considered employed in a position dealing with hazardous waste materials.
Tues. - Thurs., Aug. 3-5, 2021, 8am-5pm
Northampton Community College
Fowler Family Southside Center, Room 505
511 E. Third Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Presenter: Raymond C. Davis, CIPS, CESM, REP, CET, CES, CHMM (Fellow), CEHMM, 2020-2021 National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (PETE) PHMSA HMIT Grant Project Lead Instructor.
- Participation is limited to 10 students.
- Coffee and lunch will be provided.
- Students are strongly encouraged to complete the online prerequisite. Details will be provided upon registration.
- Workshop is offered with U.S. DOT PHMSA HMIT grant support to the National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (National PETE). Per the grant, government employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced, and participants are required to wear face masks during the length of the workshop.
To attend the training, please complete the form below.