Qualifications to take PHMC Funded Classes
Must be working at a DPW licensed/regulated facility associated with Keystone STARS. Priority will be given to students within the Southeast Regional Key region (Bucks, Chester, Philadelphia, Montgomery or Delaware County)
Participants must validate themselves on the PA PD Registry website before enrolling: https://papdregistry.org/
New Students Must apply to the college online before registering and pay an application fee of $25.00.
After applying, if you have never taken college credit courses, and want to take online courses at Northampton Community College, you will need to complete an online orientation before enrolling.
If you have already applied and have an ID, please submit electronically a Re-Admit Form, which is for students who did not attend for one or more major semesters or who previously applied but never attended.
To register: Tuition due at time of registration
- Print out Credit Registration Form (PDF). IIf registering for funded sections of EARL231, EARL232 or EARL233, please submit a copy of transcripts with proof of 15 prior credits in ECE.
- Fill out form with your information, course information, course code and section, and credit hours from the upcoming classes information above or from the flyer you've received. Sign the form.
- To pay by credit card, complete the Tuition Payment Form (PDF).
- Print out Student Release of Information Form (PDF). The Agency Whom is Granting Access is PA Key and Relationship to Student is Funding Agency. Then check off All Records
- Fax (3) three forms: Credit Registration Form, Tuition Payment Form and Student Release of Information Form to Records Office 610.861.5551. Not faxing all three forms together may cause a delay in enrolling or not being enrolled in the funded opportunity.
Mail all forms with payment to:
Northampton Community College
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
register in person: 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem, PA 18020
Questions ? Please call 610.332.6087