Students New to NCC:
- Select your Program Major: Associate Degree, ECE Certificate, CDA, School-Age Specialized Diploma, Director's Specialized Diploma.
- Complete an NCC Application.
- Associate Degree and Certificate Applicants only:
• Complete the NCC English and Math Placement Tests unless you are exempt prior to registering for your first course.
• Complete the Program Requirements prior to your first early childhood course toward your associate degree.
- Contact the ECE Admissions Advisor or 610.861.5500 to select your classes and register for your first course(s).
- If you attended another college or have a CDA see Credit for Prior Learning.
- As a returning student, (who has skipped a semester) you will need to re-enter (no additional fee needed). Please contact the ECE Admissions Advisor or 610.861.5503 to select your classes and register for your next semester course(s).
Students Changing Major
- Complete the Change of Major Request in your Workday Student Portal. This prompts NCC in communicating with you as a future NCC degree seeking student. You will be assigned a Success Navigator to assist you throughout this journey. To complete your Change of Major request, follow the steps below or refer to this quick reference guide.
- From the homepage in your Workday Student Portal, click the Academics icon under Applications
- Under Academic Records, click More to expand list, and select Change or Declare a New Major
- Create a Request – In the Request Type choose All and choose Request to declare or change my major then click OK
- Complete all fields on the next screen
- When all questions on the form are answered, click Submit
If you are an Associate Degree or Early Childhood Certificate major, and are applying for financial aid, you must first complete financial aid forms to apply. A Financial Aid Award letter takes a minimum of 6-8 weeks for notification.