The Health Care Office programs prepare you to accept the responsibilities and challenges expected of a skilled health care office professional in the vast medical field. Our programs have been endorsed by local health care employers in our service area. Health care office professionals ensure a well-run practice for physicians and patients in strict compliance with current health care laws. All health care office credits provide a pathway from the Specialized Diploma, into the Certificate and on to the AAS Degree or into employment depending on the program chosen. Programs may be completed in as few as two, three, four or more semesters on either a full or part-time basis.
Take the Next Step
Your Career as a Health Care Office Coordinator
Recent job listings in the Lehigh Valley included:
- Community Health Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Units
- Outpatient Laboratory Centers
- Physician's Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Elder Care Facilities
Health Care Office Coordinator Career Paths
- Healthcare Office Manager
- Healthcare Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Scribe
- Healthcare Receptionist
- Healthcare Billing Clerk
- Healthcare Transcriptionist
- Healthcare Coder
- Healthcare Records Clerk
- Healthcare Secretary
Degrees We Offer
- Associate in Applied Science | 2 years
* This program is funded in part/in whole by the U.S. Department of Labor - Employment and Training Administration.
* PATH colleges and programs are Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employers & Programs. Auxiliary aids & services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.