The adolescent years are extraordinary periods of human development. Middle level educators are in a position to create a positive future for students by providing a careful and compassionate experience in the classroom. NCC offers a Middle Level program that prepares teachers to understand the unique characteristics of adolescents and the tools necessary to plan learning experiences for the range of adolescent developmental differences. Students gain experience in public school and young children's classrooms in the very first education course.
Get Started Below
Careers in Middle Level Education
The Middle Level Education program is designed for students to transfer smoothly into a baccalaureate level teacher education program to pursue teacher certification. The curriculum is designed for students who intend to teach in grades 4-8. NCC's program provides a strong foundation in mathematics, science, language arts and social sciences. Most of this program can be completed online.
Middle Level Education Career Paths
- Middle School Teacher Grades 4-8
- Teaching-related positions in corporations or other sectors
Degrees We Offer
- Associate in Arts | 2 years
- This program can be taken partially online
- This entire program can be completed at our Monroe Campus
- This entire program can be completed at our Bethlehem Campus