Home Brewing Certificate
The certificate includes 3 core courses, and 3 hours of electives. This 41 hour certificate will give you a true appreciation of craft beer and the skills to produce your own home brews.
- A program designed to deepen your knowledge about craft beer.
- Pursue your passion whether you want to become a craft beer expert, a home brewing expert or expand your knowledge of this growing industry.
- Classes are hands-on. To receive a certificate, all courses listed below must be completed within a two year period. ·
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age.
When are Courses Offered?
|Course Name||Summer I||Summer II||Fall||Winter||Spring|
|CBEER101 - Exploring Craft Beer|
|CBEER200 - Home Brew I|
|CBEER200 - Home Brew II|
|FDBWK106 - RAMP Alcohol Server/Selling ^|
Electives Coming Soon
- Food and Beer Pairing/Trends
- Extreme Beers and Beer Cocktails
- Hops What's all the Fuss!
- Sour Beers
- Microbrewery as a Business