ETAC provides a suite of services all structured towards energy assistance and sustainability
Specialize in Operational Energy Efficiency
- Quantified environmental and economic benefits
- Reduction of environmental footprint
- Most advanced, energy efficient technologies available. The recommendations are often instituted as best practices in the industry .
- Reduce annual emissions
- Operational cost savings
- Conservation Service Provider (CSP) with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission.
- Team of experts, using sophisticated monitoring instrumentation, perform assessments for manufacturers.
- ETAC has conducted hundreds of assessments throughout the nation, helping our clients reduce annual energy use and improve the environment
- Structured around specific opportunities for small to mid-sized manufacturers.
- Subsidies may be available from the US Department of Energy
- Assessment audit levels are flexible, based on need.
Laboratory opportunities in Applied Research
- Infra Red
- Radio Frequency
- Induction Heating
- Ultra violet
- Ultra sonic
- Alternative technologies to improve heating, drying, coating and curing processes