Upcoming Programs and Events
View 2019 Events
Are you getting ready to apply for jobs and start your career? Looking professional is essential to making a positive impression at interviews and when you are entering the workforce.
NCC's First Impressions Boutique is a service providing new and gently used business clothing to students at no charge. We can help you feel confident and prepared as you head out into the world of work.
College Center 101 on the Bethlehem Campus, in the area between College Center and Penn Hall
Kapp Hall, Room 020N.1, Ground level, on the Monroe Campus
Hours by appointment.
Donations and Volunteer Opportunities
We gladly accept appropriate donations of business clothing, including:
- Coordinated skirt and pant suits less than three years old
- Blouses, dress shirts and shells
- Interview and work appropriate separates, such as blazers, jackets, shirts, pants and skirts
- Unopened hosiery
- Jewelry, scarves, ties and other accessories
- Briefcases and professional looking handbags
If you would like to set up an appointment, volunteer, or donate business clothing for either campus, please contact: