Dual Enrollment is a special partnership between Northampton Community College and local school districts. If you are a student at a participating high school in Northampton, Monroe, Pike or Wayne County, you may be able to get the cost of classes at NCC covered by your school district.
- Visit your school guidance counselor to find out if you are eligible to participate in Dual Enrollment.
- Download and complete the Dual Enrollment application form for your school. You will need signatures from a parent or guardian and a guidance counselor or principal.
- Complete the Northampton Community College application form (no application fee required).
- Request that an official copy of your high school transcript (with SAT and/or PSSA scores if available) be sent directly from your high school to NCC's Admissions Office.
- Submit a signed Student Release of Information form to the NCC Admissions Office. Click here to download a copy of the form.
- You may need to take the Northampton English or Math placement tests if you are taking a class with a pre-requisite that is not satisfied by the SAT or PSSA or high school courses.
You're In! Now What?
- Register for your class. Submit a course registration form to NCC's Office of Records and Registration on the Main Campus or contact Cristina Rodriguez in the Monroe Campus Enrollment Office. NCC's Admissions staff will often meet with you at your high school to assist with registration. Check with your guidance counselor.
- Pay your tuition. Visit the Bursar's Office for more information about payment options.
- Buy your books. Bring your course schedule with you to one of NCC's campus bookstores and the staff will help you find what you need. You can also purchase your books online.
- Get your Student ID. Click here for information about obtaining your Spartan Card.
- Go to class. Throughout every stage of the admissions process, Northampton staff members and faculty are available to help you. Now it's up to you to take the next step - through the doorway of your classroom.