Get on Your Path to Success
At NCC, we offer a wide variety of courses to help you achieve your academic and career goals. Whether you're just starting out or looking to advance in your profession, we have something for you. We provide the flexibility you need to learn on your own schedule in the format that works best for you, and offer a mix of online and on-campus classes. With multiple start dates throughout the year, you’re next opportunity is never that far away.
Ready to Register?
Meet with Your Advisor
New and returning students will be assigned an Academic Advisor and should connect with them prior to registering for classes. Your Advisor will assist you with registering for courses, connecting with college resources and ensuring a successful start at NCC!
To locate your Academic Advisor, log into your Workday Student Portal and click on "Academics" under "Your Top Apps." From there click on “View My Support Network.” You can also take advantage of in-person or virtual drop-in advising hours.
Register for Courses in Workday
Log into your Workday Student Portal on the NCC Student Logins page.
- Click on "Academics" under "Your Top Apps," and review any "Holds" or "Actions to Do" that might prevent you from registering.
- Under "Planning & Registration", click "Find Course Sections and Register" for the appropriate semester, and use the search textbox at the top of the screen or the advanced search criteria on the left side of the page.
- Choose the class you want and follow the prompts to add the course section you want to your schedule.
- Remember that building a schedule does not mean you are registered for your courses. Make sure to click the REGISTER button to enroll in the desired course section.
- Don’t forget to "View My Courses" on the "Academics" page to confirm that you have successfully registered for your courses!
Spring registration is open!
Accelerated II Classes start March 12.