Consumer Information and Student Right To Know
In accordance with federal regulations set forth by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 1965, as amended, below is a summary of consumer information that must be made available to all prospective and enrolled students at Northampton Community College. Additional information is also provided on this page.
The following links contain academic program information, including links to the academic catalog, accreditation, policies and fast facts about the university.
Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Regional Accreditor: Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- MSCHE Accreditation
- Accreditation Status
- Other Accreditors
- Accreditation: Standing with State and Other Accrediting Agencies
Athletically Related Student Aid and Graduation Rates for Students Receiving
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support
- Data (Equity in Athletics Report)
Selected Academic Policies
- Leave of Absence
- Withdrawing from NCC
- Add/Drop from courses
- Withdrawal from courses
- Attendance policies
- General Academic Policies
Transfer of Credit Policy and Articulation Agreements
Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (including Computer Use and File Sharing)
- Peer-to-Peer and Copyright Information
- Student Conduct and Community Standards: Illegal Downloading
- Acceptable Use Policy
Equal Opportunity - Equality and Diversity
- Office for Diversity & Inclusion
- NCC Equality and Non-Discrimination Policy
- Office for Institutional Equity and Inclusive Culture - Policies and Procedures
Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
Privacy of Student Records - Family and Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
Study Abroad Office
The following links promote the health and safety of Drexel students, including information about campus security, fire safety, drug and alcohol abuse prevention.
Campus Security Policies, Crime Reporting and Statistics
- NCC Public Safety
- Public Safety Policies
- Crime Reporting and Statistics
- Clery Act and PA Uniform Crime Reporting
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Information
Fire Safety Report and Fire Log
Information for Crime Victims regarding Disciplinary Hearings
- Conduct Process
Missing Person Notification Policy
- NCC University Missing Student Reporting Policy and Procedures
The following links share key statistics about student outcomes including NCC’s retention rate, student diversity and graduation rates.
Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
The following links contain information about program costs as well as opportunities for grants and financial aid.
Cost of Attendance
Federal Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Sanction Guidelines for Violating the Drug Policy (5)(r)(1) - page 63 of Student Handbook
Net Price Calculator
The Office of Financial Aid
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers: Federal Loan Entrance and Exit Counseling
- Financial Aid
- Grant Assistance
- Historical Private Loan Lender List: Historical Private Loan Lenders
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers: Federal Loan Entrance and Exit Counseling
- Federal Student Aid Default Rates
Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
Satisfactory Academic Progress
The Board of Trustees recognizes the importance of public records as the record of the College’s actions and the repository of information about the College. With certain exceptions, subject to law, College policy and administrative regulations, the College shall make the public records of the College available for public access and duplication to requesters, in accordance with the Pennsylvania Open Records Law, which is effective as of January 1, 2009. Academic transcripts and educational records are not open records under the law.
Sedgwick L. Harris, Ed.D.
Vice President of Administrative Affairs
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
To find contact information for the Commonwealth appeals officer, and obtain important information regarding the Open Records Law, view the website of the Open Records Office for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.