A safe environment for students and staff is the first priority of any educational institution. CBI's specialized courses will train your staff to recognize threats, respond to various emergencies and intervene for positive outcomes.
Program subjects include:
- basic and advanced incident command
- school explosion threats
- disruptive student management
- employee safety and extinguisher training
- violence intervention.
We can conduct full or partial day trainings on-site or on-campus to coordinate with your school's in-service days.
Anticipating hazards and unsafe conditions is essential, but emergencies aren't always avoidable. How your organization responds in the face of a crisis can be the difference between survival and devastating loss.
CBI's emergency preparedness programs focus on developing workable emergency response plans and assigned roles for employees. Programs include:
- Introduction to the National Incident Management System
- Emergency Preparedness Evacuation Module
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Emergency Action Planning
- Fire Extinguisher Training
For more information, please email or call 610.332.6596.
We know institutional safety!