The NCC Mack Library Testing Center is located on the 4th floor of the College Center building, 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem PA 18020. The phone number is 610-861-5329.
The Monroe Campus in Tannersville offers testing for NCC Online Learning exams ONLY. Please call 570-688-2475 in advance if you need to schedule a Monroe exam.
If the college is closed due to bad weather, NCC online and CLEP exams can be rescheduled by contacting the Testing Center on the next open day. For other exams, please call VUE at 1-800-TESTREG or the ACT Call Center at 1-800-205-6366 to reschedule.
For closing information, call the NCC Weather Line at 610-861-4595.
Testing Center Rules and General Information:
- Exams are given in the Library Testing Center. Ask at the Circulation Desk for assistance.
- You must present a valid photo ID.
- All exams will be collected 10 minutes before the Library's closing time. Please make sure you allow yourself enough time to be able to finish your exam. Phone the Circulation Desk if you are not sure of how much exam time you have been given.
- Please know your course number (i.e. MATH 150) and your professor's name.
- Clothing (hats, sweaters, etc.) or other items being brought into the testing booth may be subject to inspection.
- The testing room is under audio and visual surveillance.
- Individual secure lockers will be provided for your belongings.
- To provide an optimum test-taking environment, no children, cell phones, food, beverages, or personal electronic devices are allowed inside the testing area.
VUE & CLEP Information
Online Learning, Makeup, and Outside Institution Exams
Mack Library Testing Center Hours
Directions to NCC