May 15, 2014
Keep your educational momentum going over the summer by taking a class at Northampton Community College. When September rolls around and someone asks you, "What did you do over summer break?" you can proudly say, "I got one step closer to my degree!"
Here are five compelling reasons to take a summer class:
1. A Better Schedule -- If you get a class (or two!) out of the way over the summer, you may be able to take a lighter course load in the fall.
2. Shorter Class Time -- Summer classes are more time-compacted than those during the regular semester. This can be great for classes you're not really looking forward to taking!
3. Retake Classes -- Did you fail or have to withdraw from a difficult class? Summer is the perfect time to retake it! You can devote your time to that one class, and increase your chances of passing it!
4. Take Harder Courses -- It's easier to succeed in a difficult course if it's the only one you're taking. Plus, fewer students in the summer means your instructor will be more accessible!
5. Finish Your Degree Faster -- Every class you take puts you that much closer to graduation!
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today!
To review Northampton Community College's guidelines for public comments, click here