If you're thinking about NCC for a Fall Late Start or if you want to prepare for a January start, come to one of our info sessions!
- Sessions take place in Room CC220 at the Main Campus in Bethlehem and in Room 151 at the Monroe Campus in Tannersville
- Find out how to enroll in late fall online courses or select on-campus courses
- Tables for Admissions, Financial Aid, Advising, Placement Testing, and Bursar (tuition payment)
- Breakout sessions for Financial Aid
- Get all of your questions answered in one place, in one day!
Click here to sign up now
If you have questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 610-861-5500 and reference that you are calling about the September Information Days.