COVID-19 Information & Fall Plans

Dual Enrollment Change of Major

Complete the form below to change your major. Some programs require additional information and have earlier deadlines. Please click here to see if you need to submit additional documentation.

This form applies only to high school dual enrollment students planning to attend NCC after graduating high school. Non dual enrollment students can access the college's standard change of major form here.