PHMC/NCC Partnership for ECE Classes
Keystone STARS Eligibility Requirements - Making the Commitment to Quality
All participating early care and education programs in the following locations:
can be eligible to receive funded opportunities for credit coursework. Certified and compliant programs are welcomed to Keystone STARS by receiving STAR 1 designation. Programs such as Early Head Start and Head Start programs and Pennsylvania Department of Education Private Academic Preschools are not required to be certified by the Department of Human Services, but are eligible to participate in Keystone STARS. Read more here.
Looking for Adams, Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Berks, Blair, Bradford, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Crawford, Cumberland, Dauphin, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Juniata, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, McKean, Mercer, Mifflin, Monroe, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Somerset, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Venango, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Westmoreland, Wyoming and York Counties? Visit ECE PDO at PASSHE here.
Participants in these regions above must validate themselves on the PA PD Registry website before enrolling. Visit www.papdregistry.org
- Upcoming Professional Development
- Upcoming Credit Classes
New Students must apply to the college online before registering.
After applying, if you have never taken college credit courses, and want to take online courses at Northampton Community College, you will need to complete an online orientation before enrolling.
If you have already applied and have an ID, please submit electronically a Re-Admit Form, which is for students who did not attend for one or more major semesters or who previously applied but never attended.
To register: Tuition due at time of registration
- Print out Credit Registration Form (PDF) If registering for CDA sections of EARL106, EARL217, or EARL244, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org CDA credentials are a PAPER process, and cannot be registered for online. If registering for renewal classes for a CDA, you must also send a copy of your CURRENT CDA credential.
- Fill out form with your information, course information, course code and section, and credit hours from the upcoming classes information or provided in a flyer you've received. Sign the form. On the top right corner of the form write PHMC to allow the Bursar’s office to match funds for your registration with PHMC funding approvals.
In 2020-2021, as you are approved, you will not need the Tuition Payment Form since all expenses are covered. If you are not accepted via ECE PDO at PHMC, you will receive an Itemized Financial Billing Statement showing the cost of tuition for the course. You will need to pay by the payment due date here - and you can use this form Tuition Payment Form (PDF) . Any questions about billing need to be addressed to the Bursar's office using your student ID (given to you when you applied and received your application packet) and your course and semester. You can email email@example.com or fax 610-861-4111
- Print out Student Release of Information Form (PDF). The Agency Whom is Granting Access is ECE PDO at PHMC and Relationship to Student is Funding Agency. Then check off All Records
- Fax (2) two forms: Credit Registration Form and Student Release of Information Form to Records Office 610.861.5551. Not faxing all forms together may cause a delay in enrolling or not being enrolled in an ECE course/courses.
To confirm that you are enrolled in your credit course(s), go to MyNCC and click My Schedule
- Once you confirm your course, the funding covers the cost for tuition and books. To purchase books contact the NCC bookstore or call 610-861-5322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail all forms with payment to:
Northampton Community College
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
register in person: 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem, PA 18020
Questions? Please call 610.332.6087