Features hands-on instruction and clinical observation to train participants for chair side dental assistance. Program instruction includes preparation of instruments, materials and equipment; assessment and education of clients; and preparing the client for his/her appointment. Course fees include books, handouts, and an externship arranged by the College.
- Additional fees for enrollment requirements (estimated $500) are the responsibility of the student and include the purchase of uniforms, shoes, lab coat, safety glasses, acquiring CPR certification, and required immunizations and clearances.
- Must attend mandatory orientation session.
- Must complete program requirements by the designated completion date.
- View and download program flyer.
- View and download mandatory requirements.
Free Information Session
March 5, 2019, 6-8:30pm
Register to attend!
Summer 2019 Program
Class dates: Mon. - Thurs., June 10 - August 14, 2019, 9am-3pm
Mandatory orientation session: May 21, 6-8:30pm