Important Program Information
Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Sciences is a fall-start program. Students may apply to the clinical program starting October 1. Applications must be completed by April 15. Students will not be able to apply to the clinical program after April 15.
After April 15, students who wish to take general education courses toward the Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Sciences degree may apply to the Health Sciences program of study.
• High School Biology with a lab or NCC’s BIOS 115 with a grade of “C” or better.*
• High School Chemistry with a lab or NCC’s CHEM 135 with a grade of “B” or better.*
• High School Algebra I or NCC’s MATH 022 with a grade of “C” or better or exemption through placement testing.*
• Eligibility to take English 101.
*High school courses must be college preparatory level. Equivalents from other colleges may satisfy requirements.
Please be advised:
• Sports Medicine and Rehabiliation Sciences is a competitive program. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the clinical program.
• Students not admitted to the clinical program will be admitted to the Health Sciences program of study to take general education courses toward the Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Sciences degree.
Use this checklist and the online Admissions portal to track the completion of your application:
• Submit the application in the online Admissions portal.
• Submit official transcripts for all education to the Processing Center. Transcripts are needed for high school, GED, and if attended, college(s). Your file will not be reviewed until all transcripts have been received.
• Take NCC English and Math Placement Tests if needed.
Please feel free to contact the Admissions Office at 610-861-5500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns regarding this process.