6th Annual Peace Conference
Thursday, October 15, 2015
- 9:00-9:30 am Lipkin Theatre Lobby: Refreshments & Community Expo
- 9:30-10:30 am Lipkin Theatre: "50 Years of Peace in the Valley". Panel Discussion with LEPOCO founding members on 50 years of community engagement.
- 11:00 am - 12:15 pm Cohen Lecture, Lipkin Theatre: Sonia Nazario, Author of Enrique's Journey
- 2:00 - 3:15 pm College Center 220: Film Screening, "Which Way Home". A group of young, unaccompanied Central American children battle poverty, dangerous train rides and potential predators as they try to reach the U.S.
- 9:00 am - 3:30 pm Lipkin Theatre Lobby, Photo Exhibit, "Vietnam Today"
All events free and open to the public.
Jim Von Schilling: email@example.com / 610.861.4178
Kiki Anastasakos: firstname.lastname@example.org / 610.861.5568