NCC's Career Services office can help connect you with qualified prospective employees and meet your recruitment objectives. Our services for employers include:
- Free job postings via CollegeCentral.com for full- and part-time employment, as well as internships.
- Best Practices for Online Job Postings
- Individual Interviews - Supply us with a job description and required qualifications, and we will collect résumés from qualified students and alumni. We will also schedule individual interviews for you on campus if you wish.
- Job Fairs including fall and spring job fairs at both the Monroe Campus and Main Campus. NCC also co-organizes the annual Lehigh Valley Collegiate Career Expo which generally attracts over 800 students and recent graduates seeking internship opportunities, volunteer experiences, part-time or full-time employment.
- Employer Information Files The Career Services office keeps company information and employment applications on file.
National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles of Professional Practice
- On Campus Recruiting - Contact Career Services to schedule an on-campus recruitment visit.
Information Tables/Sessions - You can recruit more informally by scheduling an information table in the main lobby of our College Center to distribute company information and to meet casually with students. Information Sessions are another way to inform groups of students about your organization, employment/internship opportunities, and to increase the visibility of your company.
Career Conversations - An event which is held during the Fall and Spring semesters features three or four employers sharing information regarding their hiring process including resume screening, types of interview questions, methods of recruiting, etc. Not only does this provide helpful information to students with regard to the hiring process, but it can bring high visibility to your organization.