Officer Commendation or Complaint
If you have had a recent interaction with one or more of our officers please use the form below to share your experience with us.
Please understand that if you desire to file an anonymous complaint, our ability to investigate the complaint might be limited to your anonymity. If you do wish to remain anonymous, please check the "File an anonymous complaint" box.
Fill out my online form.
If you prefer not to use the online form, the following are other ways to file a commendation or complaint with Public Safety:
- By phone at (610) 861-5588
- In person at Public Safety headquarters
- Via mail by filling out the Commendation/Complaint form
- By emailing either the Chief or Assistant Chief of Public Safety:
- Chief Keith Morris: email@example.com
- Assistant Chief Marvin Gruber: firstname.lastname@example.org