Northampton Community College offers courses to fit your life and learning style. Courses are available in various lengths and formats, allowing you to select the best options for your schedule.
Meet for fourteen weeks from the start of the semester.
Meet for seven weeks – there are two seven-week blocks during the fall and spring semester. Accel I starts on the first week of the semester, Accel II starts in the middle of the semester – at about week 7. View Offerings
Meet for ten weeks during the fall and spring semester. Mid-Start classes start on the 4th week of the semester. View Offerings
Meet for a variety of time depending on the academic program. Programs utilizing flex courses include: Automotive, Culinary, Nursing and Dental Hygiene. For more information, check the program page of your desired program.
Students attend class on campus during the scheduled class time.
- 100% on-campus, face-to-face
- Scheduled class times
- May need to access online materials through Blackboard – this depends on the course and instructor
- Exams will take place on campus or online
Students complete weekly course work 100% online at their pace – no scheduled class time.
- Students complete all of their course work online through Blackboard
- Participation in regular online instructional activities is required
- Weekly deadlines for work are set by the instructor
- Online proctored exams/assignments may be required
Students meet online weekly at a scheduled time.
- 100% online
- Students meet online one or more day(s) per week using a video conferencing platform (like Zoom or Blackboard Collaborate Ultra) during the scheduled class time
- Students engage in other required course activities and assignments online through Blackboard – meeting deadlines set by the instructor
- Students may be required to complete online proctored exams/assignments.
Students split learning between face-to-face and online.
- 50% on-campus and 50% online
- Students come to campus at least one day per week for their in-person, face to face class during the scheduled class time
- Students engage in other required course activities and assignments online through Blackboard– meeting deadlines set by the instructor
- Exams may be on-campus during scheduled class times or proctored online.