As an NCC online student, you're never on your own. Stay on track, and meet your goals with access to a wide variety of student services and resources such as:
- Tutoring - online, real-time tutoring offered across numerous subject areas
- Academic Coaching - customized sessions tailored to meet the needs of each student and help with topics such as time management, study skills, goal-setting and connecting with college resources
- Career Planning - connect you with our Center for Career Development and access all of our online career exploration and resume-writing tools
- Library Services - 24/7 remote access to library resources from wherever you are and staff available 6 days/week to assist with all your research needs
- Tech Support - information and support available for programs used as part of the NCC online experience such as Blackboard, Zoom, MyNCC and more!
Hear what our students are saying!
"What I like most about online courses is that they give me the opportunity to get work done or log on whenever I can. There is no time limit as to when you can get work done during the week or when you need to be online on certain days. My academic goals are to get my architecture degree from NCC and transfer to a four-year college or university after my time here. Eventually, I hope to own my own architectural firm that specializes in residential and sometimes commercial architecture."
"Online classes allow me to work at my own pace or even work ahead if I want to. They allow me to do my work between my busy schedule of being a mother of two and maintaining my home. Being able to do my work in the comforts of my own home is definitely a plus. At first just the mere thought of coming back to any kind of school environment after graduating from high school over thirty years ago scared me to death. Thankfully NCC and all of the wonderful professors here at NCC have made it such a joy to come back."
"Due to my hectic schedule — I work full-time, juggle home schooling my daughter, and carry 2 credit classes at NCC — I knew online courses were the best way for me to obtain my degree in IT. Online courses are convenient; the classes are well structured, easy to navigate; and the course content is straightforward. I especially like having assignments that are immediately accessible, complete with due date information. Graded assignments came back with positive feedback. The professors were accessible, helpful, and supportive. One of the reasons I decided to go back to school was to enhance the IT skills that I’ve acquired throughout my career while trying to find ways to be an asset to my employer. I can’t wait to see what new things are out there for me to learn in the IT world."