Located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains, NCC Monroe is the perfect place to grow with a community of students, focus on your studies and connect with your professors on a personal level. With three expansive halls, spread across 84 acres, the campus houses academic programs, student services, intramural athletics and recreational programs. Highlights of our facilities include:
- State-of-the-art classrooms and labs with hands-on instruction
- Full student services, learning center, and bookstore
- Spacious food court, meeting rooms, gymnasium and fitness center
- The Hannig Childcare Center, the Dunning Art Gallery and ESSA Bank & Trust Foundation Library.
In addition to its many amenities, NCC Monroe has been recognized nationally for its environmental efforts including:
- Receiving LEED Gold certification for using environmentally responsible design and construction
- Supplying 100% of its electricity with renewable energy
- Earning the U.S. EPA’s 2019 Green Leadership Award
- Honored as a national Green Ribbon School, one of only nine colleges in the USA so recognized.