Once you have registered for your final semester at NCC, you must indicate your intention to graduate by applying for graduation. This will ensure that you receive the proper information regarding receiving your diploma, participation in the commencement ceremony and all related graduation information.
- Review your Academic Progress in Workday
- Monitor your student email for graduation and commencement information
- Meet with your advisor to review your Academic Progress prior to applying for graduation
- Apply for Graduation in Workday
How to Apply:
To apply for graduation through your Workday portal, please select the Academics application on your Workday home page. Under Academic Records on the right of the page, click on "More" and then "Apply for Graduation". You will need to check the box "Apply" on the left of your screen and then change your expected completion date to align with the appropriate semester.
- Completing Degree in December (Winter Graduation Ceremony): 12/31/20XX (Enter appropriate year. For example, if you are completing classes for your degree in December 2023, the expected completion date should be 12/31/2023).
- Completing Degree in May (Spring Graduation Ceremony): 5/20/20XX (Enter appropriate year. For example, if you are completing classes for your degree in May 2023, the expected completion date should be 05/20/2022).
- Completing Degree in Summer (No Summer Commencement; will be invited to the Winter Graduation Ceremony): 8/23/20XX (Enter appropriate year. For example, if you are completing classes for your degree in June/July/August 2022, the expected completion date should be 8/23/2022)
After this is changed, check "confirm" and then "OK". After your application is received, your status will go from In Progress to Pending Completion.
Deadlines to Apply:
Visit our commencement page here.
You will receive diploma at the commencement ceremony. Students not attending can pick up their diploma after the ceremony at the Bethlehem Records office. Please send email from your NCC student email account to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting it to be mailed and confirming the mailing address. Further information regarding obtaining diplomas can be found in your email graduation letter.
Please contact the Graduation Specialist at email@example.com if you would like to apply for graduation in a different program than your primary program of study.