Records & Registration Resources
Find all the forms you need
READY TO REGISTER?
Meet With Your Advisor
Current students are strongly encouraged to meet with their navigator or advisor before registering for classes to make sure they are on track to meet their goals. To locate your Success Navigator or Advisor, log into your Workday Student Portal and click on "Academics" under "Your Top Apps." From there click on “View My Support Network.” You can also take advantage of in-person or virtual drop-in advising hours.
Register For Courses in Workday
Log into your Workday Student Portal on the NCC Student Logins page.
- Click on "Academics" under "Your Top Apps," and review any "Holds" or "Actions to Do" that might prevent you from registering.
- Under "Planning & Registration", click "Find Course Sections and Register" for the appropriate semester, and use the search textbox at the top of the screen or the advanced search criteria on the left side of the page.
- Choose the class you want and follow the prompts to add the course section you want to your schedule.
- Remember that building a schedule does not mean you are registered for your courses. Make sure to click the REGISTER button to enroll in the desired course section.
- Don’t forget to "View My Courses" on the "Academics" page to confirm that you have successfully registered for your courses!
Summer and Fall Class Registration:
Registration begins on the following dates depending on the student's status:
- Military affiliated students: begins March 20
- Select student cohorts: begins March 21
- Currently enrolled students with 35+ completed credits: begins March 22
- Currently enrolled students with 11-34 completed credits: begins March 23
- Currently enrolled students with 0-10 completed credits: begins March 24
- New and re-admitted students: begins March 27
View the Academic Calendar for more important dates and deadlines.
Additional resources for navigating our Workday Student Portal can be found here.
(Username: firstname.lastname, Pwd: same as email pwd). For additional help, contact your advisor or the helpdesk at email@example.com.