Records & Registration Resources
Find all the forms you need
Ready to register?
Current students should meet with their Success Navigator or Advisor prior to registering. To locate your Success Navigator or Advisor, log into your Workday Student Portal and click on the “Academics” icon. From there click on “View My Support Network”. You can also take advantage of in-person or virtual walk-in advising hours.
- To register for courses, start by logging into our Workday Student Portal on the NCC Student Logins page.
- Click the “Academics” icon then click “Find Courses” and search for a course you want using the advanced search criteria on the left-hand side.
- Under Academics, you can also see any “Holds” or “Actions to Do” that might prevent you from registering
- Choose the class you want and follow the prompts to add the course section you want to your schedule.
- Remember that building a schedule does not mean you are registered for your courses.
- Make sure to click the REGISTER button to enroll in the desired course section. Don’t forget to “View My Courses” under “Academics” to confirm that you have successfully registered for your courses!
Check out this helpful video for more info!
Additional resources for navigating our Workday Student Portal can be found here.
(Username: firstname.lastname, Pwd: same as email pwd). For additional help, contact your advisor or the helpdesk at email@example.com.