Apply to NCC
Want to take a class to transfer back to your college or university? Follow the steps below to get started. If you need help choosing classes, take advantage of our walk-in advising hours.
- Create an account in our Admissions & Financial Aid Portal and complete an application.
- Select "Non-Degree" for your Applicant Type and "Guest/Visiting Student" for your Program of Study
- After you've completed your application, check your personal email account you entered in your application. Within 24 hours, you’ll receive an email with your username and temporary password for your Workday Student Portal along with next steps for our admitted students.
- To register for courses, log into our Workday Student Portal on the NCC Student Logins page.
- Click on "Academics" under "Your Top Apps".
- Under Academics, you can review any "Holds" or "Actions to Do" that might prevent you from registering.
- Under "Planning & Registration", click "Find Course Sections and Register" for the appropriate semester.
- Use the search textbox at the top of the screen or the advanced search criteria on the left side of the page.
- Choose the class you want and follow the prompts to add the course section you want to your schedule.
- Remember that building a schedule does not mean you are registered for your courses.
- Make sure to click the REGISTER button to enroll in the desired course section.
- Don’t forget to "View My Courses" on the "Academics" page to confirm that you have successfully registered for your courses!
- Summer and Fall 2023 Classes: Opens March 27
View the Academic Calendar for more important dates and deadlines.
For additional information, view our Guest Student FAQ.