Staying current with your tuition bill is vital. The information provided in this section will help you better understand your bill and choose the payment method that is right for you.
Tuition Due Dates
See the Academic Calendar for complete tuition due dates for credit courses.
- Tuition payment in full (payment, payment plan enrollment, and/or pending financial aid) is due on the tuition due date listed in the academic calendar
- Tuition payment for students registered only in mid-session courses is due 2 weeks prior to the mid-session start date
- If your schedule includes a combination of classes starting at different times throughout the semester, tuition payment is due with the earliest tuition due date for all classes.
- If you register for a class after the tuition due date, tuition payment is due immediately
When will I get my bill?
Your printed Schedule of Classes is also your Tuition Bill. The Total Amount Due is located at the bottom of the page along with any Pending Financial Aid Award that you may have at that time. How you receive your bill depends on your method of registration as follows:
- In Person - you will receive it at the time you register from the staff member who registered you. This is your bill and you may not receive another one before your tuition payment is due.
- MyNCC- you are responsible for accessing the online Bursar Tuition Bill and Student Schedule from the MyNCC student portal.
- Mail/Fax - you are responsible for accessing the online Bursar Tuition Bill and Student Schedule from the MyNCC student portal. A paper bill and schedule will be mailed to you but do not rely on receiving a paper copy in time to meet tuition payment due dates and class start dates.
- Go to Understanding Your Tuition Bill for additional information about your bill.