Refer to this illustration (PDF) when reading the information below.
- Tuition and fees are listed here. A description of institutional fees is available on the Tuition and Fees page.
- Amounts charged for miscellaneous items such as books appear as an "Other Balance".
- "Pending" financial aid is shown here. This aid was awarded to you but not yet received by the college. You can deduct pending aid from the computed balance due on your bill even though it has not yet been received by the college.
Note: if pending aid is a student or parent loan, you should deduct the amount of the loan less the lender fees.
- "Applied" financial aid is shown here. This is financial aid that has been received by the college and deducted from the Computed Balance on your bill. You will also see this amount in the Applied column at the bottom of the page. Do not deduct this from the Computed Balance on your bill as it has already been deducted for you.
- Cash payments and third party credits are reflected here.
- These are cash refunds paid to you. This means a refund has been processed and will be ready for you according to the selected Bankmobile refund preference. See Financial Aid Refunds for more information. Please note that the "Refund" field is cumulative and will always equal the total amount of refunds processed throughout the semester.
- "Computed Balance" is the cumulative total balance on your account for the session shown. This amount does not include pending aid. You need to deduct pending aid from this balance to compute any amount that you need to pay out-of-pocket, or if your balance is less than pending aid, the amount that will be refunded to you when the aid is "applied".Note that the balance on the illustrated bill is already $0.00 with Pending Aid in the amount of $1313.00 for a student loan. Once the loan (less fees charged by the lender) is applied, the credit balance will be refunded to the student within 14 days from the date funds are received by the College.