Paper Forms

Students who do not consent to online access will receive a paper 1098T in the mail postmarked January 31. If you received academic credit during the calendar year reported, did not consent to online access and did not receive a 1098T, see login instructions at the top of this page to access your information online (effective with calendar year 2008 only). To request a paper 1098T, send an email to Please include your full name and student ID#.

Forms can only be mailed to the student's mailing address on record. If your address has changed, you will need to update your address with the records office at least one week prior to requesting a 1098T. Proof of address may be required. Forms will be mailed within 2 weeks from the date requested. We regret this information cannot be faxed or disclosed over the telephone.